≡ Main Menu
01223 89 08 54

Landlord Certificates

keeping you legal and above all, safe.

If you are a landlord then you have a legal responsibility to protect your tenants and ensure that all gas appliances (not required by law for oil boilers) are working correctly and safely.

Regardless of what sort of gas appliance you have, whether it’s a central heating boiler, back boiler, gas cooker or even a gas fire it will, by law, require a Gas Safety Certificate or Landlord Certificate. Landlord Certificates can only be issued by a gas engineer who is registered with the Gas Safe Register, which Balsham Boilers are. You can look us up on the Gas Safe Register under businesses, our number is 547706.

Gas Landlord CertificateBalsham Boilers are able to provide Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) to Landlords, Home Owners, and Estate/Letting Agents in Cambridgeshire and the surrounding areas.

When we carry out the inspection, the following items will be checked:

  • That safety devices are working correctly
  • The operating pressure or heat input
  • Check there is adequate ventilation where applicable
  • Visual inspection of the flue system
  • If relevant, the results of a flue flow test
  • Check that the flue termination is correct
  • That the appliance is safe for tenants to use

On the above checks are complete, we will accurately record the results on the Landlord/Homeowner Gas Safety Record giving you complete peace of mind that everything is working safely.

Get in touch

To speak to Mike or Dave about landlord certificates, or to arrange a free no obligation quote, please get in touch using the contact details below – we look forward to hearing from you.

Quick Contact Form

I am interested in... (required)

Speak with us

call Balsham Boilers01223 89 08 54
email Balsham Boilersbalshamboilersltd@gmail.com

Dave Balsham BoilersDave

mobile contact number01223 89 08 54


Mike Balsham BoilersMike

mobile contact number01223 89 08 54